How to Cancel Skype Monthly Subscription From Auto Renewal
Using Skype is an excellent way to make international calls at low rates. You can buy Skype credit (Pay as you go) or monthly subscriptions. In the case of monthly subscription, Skype will auto renew the subscription. But you cancel the subscription from auto renewal without losing your current subscription. That means if you purchased a one-month subscription and then decide to cancel it after few days, your subscription will remain active until one month period.
1. At first, login to Skype account from your browser.
2. You’ll find Subscription on the left-hand side. Click on “Subscription” link.
3. On the next page, click on “Cancel subscription” link.
4. Then it will ask you to enter your password. Enter your password and click on “Sign in” button.
5. On the next page, click on “Thanks but no thanks, I still want to cancel” link.
6. Then you will see a notification like the below one.
7. That’s it. You are done. You can restart your subscription by click on “Reactivate” button.
Hope this tutorial helped you to cancel Skype Subscription.