How To Pay Link3 Bill Through bKash [Step-by-Step]
bKash has changed the way we used to pay our bills. Now we can pay our bills from mobile. Link3, the largest Internet Service Provider, accepts bKash payment. You can pay your monthly bill through your bKash account. Just follow this simple steps to pay your bill through bKash.
1. At first, dial *247# to go to your bKash Mobile menu.
2. Then you’ll get the bKash options. Just type “3” and tap on “Send”.
3. Then you need to enter merchant bKash account number. Link3 bKash account number is 01777776660.
4. Then enter the amount of your bill.
5. Then you will be asked to enter your Customer ID as reference. Your Customer ID is something like “L3RE1*****”.
6. On the next step, type “1” as counter no.
7. On the final step, check your payment details and enter your PIN number.
Then you will get a payment confirmation message.
That’s it. You are done.
Hope this post helped you to pay your Link3 bill through bKash.